Try mixing up some “Paloma 75's” for your next get-together. A glass overfloweth with grapefruit, english garden botanicals, and the familiar yet completely surprising warmth of cinnamon and oak.
This recipe was created in partnership with Thomas Spaeth of Hey Bartender, the first virtual cocktail bar.
Created by: Thomas Spaeth of Hey Bartender
- .75 oz Grapefruit Juice
- 1 tsp Agave
- 1oz Seedlip Garden 108
- 4 oz Crisp & Crude Paloma Daydream
- Grated cinnamon stick
- Himalayan Salt
- Salt the rim of your coupe or champagne flute
- In your cocktail shaker, pour in juice, agave, and Seedlip Garden 108
- Add plenty of ice and shake hard for 10 seconds
- Strain in your glass
- Add Crisp & Crude Paloma Daydream
- Grate fresh cinnamon on top
- (Feel free to add rosemary, sage or any other fresh herb you’d like for additional mood-lifting benefits.)